Welcome to Tye Haus
My name is Tom, my 6 year old daughter Paige and I own Tye Haus and visit regularly. We would like to welcome you and invite you to relax in our home way from home. We hope you enjoy your stay.
We are here to help make your stay at Tye Haus as convenient and fun as possible. Below are a list of frequently asked questions including the wi-fi password, how to contact us, directions, and more. If there is a question that isn't answered below, please contact us by text/phone call (949-903-6255)or by e-mailing email@example.com. Thank you again for staying with us :-)
CHECK-IN: NO EARLIER THAN 4PM
CHECK-OUT: NO LATER THAN 11AM
Check to confirm your Airbnb reservation reflects the correct amount of guests. If you have more than 2 guests, there is a charge of $20 per night/person. You can update your guest count yourself on Airbnb. Undisclosed guests and pets will be charged double. This cabin has a strict maximum guest count of 6. If you have more than six guests, contact us immediately, Or, search for a cabin with higher capacity. Thanks!
Pets are welcome, please Venmo (@seatowntom) or Paypal (firstname.lastname@example.org) the $50 pet fee and notify us via Airbnb so there's record of your payment.
Please follow the checkout procedures below.
76141 NE 122ND ST
SKYKOMISH, WAY 98288
The entrance to our private cabin community, Timber Lane Village is located between mile marker 50 and 51 off of HWY 2. Look for the Timberlane Village entrance and turn in. Take a right once you pass the main entrance. We are down the road on the right side. Look for 3 A frame cabins in a row, Tye Haus is the one in the middle.
KEY ACCESS ONCE YOU GET HERE
The key to the door is in the little combo lock box on the right side of the cabin, the combo is 6868.
- The wi-fi network is frontier3093 and the password is CVHRCFQL8NTMCGSR
- Please leave the hot tub lid on when not using. Otherwise, it gets filled with pine needles. If you use the hot tub, please skim it prior to checking out.
- To use the fireplace, use the remote control only (it's mounted to the beam behind the fireplace). Simply change the mode to ON or OFF, give it up to 30 seconds to fire up. If it does not fire up, then please text me, do not try fixing it yourself, it's very sensitive ;-). Do not leave the fireplace on when you leave ever (aside from the small pilot light flame of course, this needs to remain lit at all times). There are also 3 wall heaters that keep the place plenty warm. There's a thermostat by the bathroom door and also in the kitchen above the table there (mounted to the beam).
- Hot Tub: Please keep the lid closed when not using, do not attempt to adjust the temperature, you could easily change the mode to economy which will make it cool down, there are towel hooks on the trees next to the hot tub if you look close, please try not to track pine needles and stuff into the hot tub. Please skim the hot tub prior to checking out if you've used it.
- If you need to take out the garbage please place it in the metal garbage can next to the cabin outside. Make sure you tie your garbage tightly and put the lid to the metal garbage can on tight (there are bears in the area).
- There is a box full of DVD movies for you to enjoy as well.
- There is a stereo system with device hookup (headphone jack) use AUX. Please don't take the stereo off of the shelf and mess with the cables. Our shelves have gotten all scratched up from guests doing this. Thanks!
- Fresh towels & linens will be all set for you.
- The kitchen is fully stocked, just bring food!
- There is always plenty of TP and paper towels on hand. So no worries there.
- The hot and cold in the shower are backwards. We bought it that way and plan to fix it when time allows.
- We like to maintain a shoes off policy in the house. There are a number of hooks for gloves and coats behind the fireplace for drying your gear, please put a towel down below your drying clothes to avoid warping the new floorboards.
- The white couch in the living room is a hide-a-bed. You can find extra bedding in the big rubbermaid container in the living room.
- SAFETY: Be careful on the loft stairs! Please don't let kids play on the stairs or jump on the bed next to the railing in the loft (maybe even pull this bed away from the railing). Also, the stairs and deck are very slippery when frozen. Please use extreme caution and assist others when you're able.
SUMMER SEASONAL ITEMS
- Hammocks! We just added them. Please treat them well by keeping dirty/muddy shoes out of them. Bring them in if it's raining (just the hammocks, leave the straps on the trees). Thanks!
- There is a small Weber grill at the cabin. There are usually coals up here, if not, you can grab them at SKY Gas just down the road.
- If you plan to go hiking make sure you pick up a Discover Pass and/or Northwest Fores Pass. Either of these can be purchased down the road at Sky Gas or Sky Deli. More Information
- BURN BANS - Make sure you check! Here is a link to the Ranger Station about 1 mile from the cabin. Or, call them at (360) 677-2414. I hear it from the community homeowners association if other residents see my guests burning.
WINTER SEASONAL ITEMS
- If there is snow or a chance of snow, your guests must park only in DESIGNATED AREAS ALONG THE ROADWAY because of the snowplow (there are roadside signs indicating snow parking). If you park in a non-designated area, your vehicle could get blasted by snowplow snow, blocked in and/or towed. There is a strict parking policy in the community. We get charged $50 per vehicle that's parked alongside the cabin which we will pass on to you. Our driveway holds two vehicles, anything more than this needs to park in a designated area to avoid us getting in trouble with the homeowners association.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Please check out by 11am.
- Don't leave the fireplace on (pilot light is okay of course).
- You must do all of your dishes and put them away (The cleaning company is there to sanitize and change linens, not to clean up after our guests.)
- Place all garbage in the large garbage cans outside.
- Put any toys, DVD's, records or board games back in their cases/boxes, etc. and stored back where you found them.
- Please make sure all curtains are closed and doors locked when you leave. Please make sure you arm the alarm as well (refer to key access above)
- If you used the hot tub, please skim it prior to checking out.
- If you used the grill, please give it a quick brushing.
- If check out procedures aren't followed, the cleaning company will charge us extra and these charges will be subtracted from your deposit :-(
- Text me at 949-903-6255 once you've checked out! Thank you!!
THANK YOU FOR STAYING WITH US!