Welcome to Foss Haus
My name is Tom and I'm here to help make your stay at Foss Haus as convenient and fun as possible. Below are a list of frequently asked questions including check-in/out procedures, how to contact us, directions, and more. If there is a question that isn't answered below, please contact me by text/phone call (949) 903-6255.
CHECK-IN: NO EARLIER THAN 4PM
CHECK-OUT: NO LATER THAN 11AM
76135 NE 122ND ST
SKYKOMISH, WAY 98288
The entrance to our private cabin community, Timber Lane Village is located between mile marker 50 and 51 off of HWY 2. Look for the Timberlane Village entrance and turn in. Take a right once you pass the main entrance. We are down the road on the right side. Look for 3 A frame cabins in a row, Foss Haus is the one on the right.
KEY ACCESS ONCE YOU GET HERE
The key lock box code is 1967. You'll find the lock box just to the right of the sliding glass door entrance. . .
- Unfortunately, we are unable to get wi-fi at this location. Verizon data seems to work well for our family.
- There is DISH Network cable television.
- Fireplace: We provide one Duraflame log per stay. Please bring more if you'd like continued use of the fireplace. Please only burn with the doors to the fireplace closed. Thank you. There's a little switch on the bottom right of the fireplace to blow the heat into the living area. There is firewood on site, however, this is the owner's supply. Thank you.
- If you need to take out the garbage please place it in the garbage cans next to the cabin outside. Make sure you tie your garbage tightly and put the lid to the garbage can on tight (there are bears in the area).
- There is a handful of DVD movies/DVD player for you to enjoy as well.
- Bring firewood if you plan to use the outdoor fire pit. There are a ton of places on the way to pick up a bundle. Might not be a bad idea to pick up some fire starters as well. The closest place to get firewood is at Sky Gas, just a mile down the highway in Skykomish.
- Fresh towels & linens will be all set for you.
- The kitchen is fully stocked, just bring food!
- There is always plenty of TP and paper towels on hand. So no worries there.
- We like to maintain a shoes off policy in the house. There are also a number of hooks for gloves and coats behind the fireplace for drying your gear..
- The sofa in the living room is a hide-a-bed.
SUMMER SEASONAL ITEMS
- There is a small Weber grill at the cabin. There are usually coals up here, if not, you can grab them at SKY Gas just down the road.
- If you plan to go hiking make sure you pick up a Discover Pass. More Information
- BURN BANS - Make sure you check! Here is a link to the Ranger Station about 1 mile from the cabin. Or, call them at (360) 677-2414. I hear it from the community homeowners association if other residents see my guests burning.
WINTER SEASONAL ITEMS.
- If there is snow or a chance of snow, your guests must park only in DESIGNATED AREAS ALONG THE ROADWAY because of the snowplow (there are roadside signs indicating snow parking). If you park in a non-designated area, your vehicle could get blasted by snowplow snow, blocked in and/or towed. There is a strict parking policy in the community. We get charged $50 per vehicle that's parked alongside the cabin which we will pass on to you.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Please check out by 11am.
- You must do all of your dishes and put them away (The cleaning company is there to sanitize and change linens, not to clean up after our guests.)
- Place all garbage in the large garbage cans outside.
- Put any toys, DVD's, records or board games back in their cases/boxes, etc. and stored back where you found them.
- Please make sure all curtains are closed and doors locked when you leave.
- If check out procedures aren't followed, the cleaning company will charge us extra and these charges will be subtracted from your deposit :-(
- Text me at 949-903-6255 once you've checked out! Thank you!!
THANK YOU FOR STAYING WITH US!